The RAF advertises that motor accident victims should claim with them directly – without the assistance of an attorney. They promise that this is easier and faster and will save the claimant money, but unfortunately this is not happening.
The realities are that thousands of claims are left unattended and lapse/expire. And many more claimants are not paid the full amount they legally deserve (under-settled or rejected). APRAV weekly receive many calls where claims were wrongly rejected, reduced or simply ignored.
We need from you:
- Full names
- ID number
- Cell phone no
- Date of accident
- A short description of your injuries
Why APRAV advises you to use the services of an experienced attorney?
An attorney will help you to prepare a thorough claim, so that you receive the compensation you legally deserve! They will:
- Determine whether you have a claim or not.
- Guide you through the complicated process.
- Get SAPS information and arrange for all medical reports needed.
- Negotiate with the RAF on your behalf (even go to court).
Worried about the legal fees? There is a solution! Attorneys work on a ‘no success, no fee’ basis. No deposit is required!
We will ensure that you get the support that you need. You can contact us by:
- Sending a ‘call me back’ to 063 393 3719
- Sending a WhatsApp to 063 393 3719
One of our team members will contact you within a few days.